Why Opus International Consultants?
By investing in our people Opus has built a reputation for service excellence that is the backbone of our continued success.
The Opus team comprises 3,000 people across five markets – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the US. We’re a global company that thrives on working as one, yet we maintain strong local identity and connections.
We offer a career path across a range of sectors and global locations. Many of our people are recognised leaders in their field, offering you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business. Our projects are often vitally important to the communities and countries they are based in.
Our business is built on a vibrant culture. We enjoy working together and coming up with creative and technically brilliant solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.
As a company we are strongly driven by our values:
- Strong client relationships
- Excellent service delivery
- Respect for and sharing of knowledge
- Developing our people to their potential
- Urgency through empowerment
- Sharing and enjoying success
We support our people in a number of ways including:
- Respect for and sharing technical expertise across our global networks
- Celebrating excellence through our annual Opus awards
- Employee assistance programme
- Sporting and social events
Training & development
We inspire and help our people to develop their skills, competencies and talents through:
- Internal and external training
- Postgraduate study
- Management training
- Professional development and mentoring
Benefits & rewards
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme and you can structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle.
Click here to find out about our current vacancies.